Tuesday, March 1

good morning

hello kitty
hello kitty
hello kitty.

I finally have a totally working keyboard on my laptop. Next up: a brand new, fully functioning computer! The weather has been warming up and I'm excited to get out and take some photos! I have all these ideas bouncing around in my head and I can't wait to make some dreams come true.

Did you notice that facebook has changed the message system? They've united all the messages you've ever sent to each person in one message. I've enjoyed reading Boyfriend and my correspondence. I have some messages going all the way back to 2007 (when I first got my facebook).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne