Wednesday, February 16

ninja cat

ninja cat
ninja cat
ninja cat
ninja cat
This sweetie is Ninja (his parents are Katie and Brendon). He is a fiesty kitty who is a Mama's boy and doesn't like it when you stick your nose in his face. Whenever I visit my pet owning friends I spend more time cuddling the kittens than chatting with them (slight exaggeration)! I so so want a little kitty all of my own but the building I live in has a strict no pet rule. One day I own my little marmalade kitty; until then I will just continue to borrow cats like Ninja for snuggles.

1 comment:

  1. he look so serious in the second photo! you can come play with him anytime you want :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne