Monday, January 31

my neighborhood

snow junkie
The morning after the storm was beautiful! The whole world was white and crisp and outside it was a mild 48 degrees. My wonderful Boyfriend picked me up from my apartment and took my on a lunch date and then to Barnes & Noble for some magazine readin' and coffee drinkin'.
snow junkie
snow junkie
He is a zombie (for real, he'd just work like 11 hours and was dying for sleep when he took me out. Poor baby).
snow junkie
We ate at Earl's in Clarendon. We love their sandwiches!
snow junkiesnow junkie
After lunch and coffee, Boyfriend went home to sleep and I set off on a photo adventure!
snow junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne