Monday, December 13

spaghetti house

DSC_1005
DSC_0996DSC_1002
DSC_0988
DSC_1013DSC_1016
I have always been a guy's girl. Not due to any sort of tomboy ways (at least not in the past decade) but because I have always had a boyfriend. I have never had a large group of female friends nor really felt a desire for one. But spending an evening out with a great group of women, exchanging secret Santa gifts, laughing, sharing stories of our adventures and misadventures abroad changed my mine. Perhaps because I've been reading The Girl Who Married A Bear or perhaps just because I'm growing up--I'm starting to believe in the power behind a group of women. I'm starting to believe in the creativity that can grow and the sense of home and acceptance that can develop. I'm not articulating what I mean very well. Oh well, I will have to think on it further and get back to you, or just to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne