Friday, November 26

thankksgiving

thankksgiving
I spent Thanksgiving with my roommate and her family. I am so thankful that they let me into their family time and that I got to spend my first holiday away from home with people who are so welcoming and fun! I ate turkey, cranberry sauce, and cosmos! My co-workers also gave me Thanksgiving-day-gifts (how sweet) of chocolate and a fun little pin! It was a fantastic British Thanksgiving! && after dinner I got a chance to take some fun night photos. Yay!
thankksgiving
thankksgiving
thankksgiving
thankksgiving

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you still got to celebrate Thanksgiving. The closet I got to a turkey day meal was a brie and cranberry bagel...lame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool your coworkers got you something for thanksgiving! and it's awesome that you still got turkey and family time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne