Thursday, March 11

sea green, see blue


(urban o dress, urban o $5 sale shirt, target tights,
thrifted belt, hand-me-down boots)

I love the pattern on the dress combined with the pattern on the tights (which is very pale). A few months ago I never would have dreamed of mixing patterns. I love that about the blog world. I have all these influences and I can watch myself evolve.

The weather the past couple of days has been amazing. Unfortunately, this weekend it's is supposed to rain and sometime in the next few weeks we are supposed to get another huge snow storm.
Say it ain't so, Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne