Tuesday, March 30

much, much to do

Much like my fellow collegiate-bloggers I have been a busy bee with schoolwork. I try to make time to blog daily because it's relaxing and it makes me happy. I have some grander posts in mind and hopefully I will have a few minutes to put them together in the near future. Meanwhile. . .

I registered and was accepted as an Independent Fashion Blogger. My blog gets some flair and I have access to an inspiring community of people full of advice on everything from style to html. It's all very exciting!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes & Links:

"Keys. There are keys in there that haven’t opened up anything in decades. But you think it’s not nice to throw away keys. They’re heavy and make a clanking noise when they hit the bottom of the wastebasket. Never mind. Throw them out. Throw it all out."

-An article about paring down your life by Gail Blanke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are so young, so much before all beginning, and I would like to beg you, dear Sir, as well as I can, to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer."
-Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
101 Small Pleasures for Everyday

1 comment:

  1. We are all busy with stuff like school and so! Just take your time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne