Saturday, March 6

matador.ole.ole.


(thrifted brocade velvet jacket; forever 21 shirt and jeans;
hand-me-down boots; unknown sunglasses)



I had a jacket like this when I was younger but grew out of it. Last week I was thinking to myself that I should keep an eye out for one similar while thrifting and, just my luck, my first thrift outing I find this beauty!
I wore it to a pedicure and coffee with my mom & out to dinner on her birthday. Today, I'm running around setting up for a big lunch to celebrate. There are going to be 40+ people coming to the lodge for mi madre's birthday party! Wowza. I'm sure there will be pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne