Monday, March 22

i need a kiss to build a life on


(H&M dress, converse tank, unknown stockings,
thrifted shoes, forever 21 sunglasses)

I have several days of outfit photos saved that I haven't yet posted. This may be a good thing because it is so gray outside that I don't want to get out of bed much less plan an outfit.
I wore this on Thursday of last week. I loved the braids and the simpleness of the outfit; very milkmaid. Haha. Taking these photos with Boyfriend reminded me of when we first started documenting my outfits. There was a lot of goofing around and laughing. Having warm weather again makes everything better.

For example: Here is me baking a pie. Because this is my housewife dress.
hahahaha. I love Boyfriend and I love this dress.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne