Monday, February 8

i want to go to English!


blouse: thrifted
belt: thrifted
skirt: thrifted
necklace: thrifted
glasses: hot topic
leggings: forever 21
leg warmers: gift
rainboots: urban o.

This skirt was an impromptu buy at Goodwill (somewhere). I bought it thinking I would hem it up but recently I've become more attracted to longer skirts. So now I have NO CLUE what to do with it. I like it long but it's a little big. I don't want to chop it yet so it may just stay in my closet awhile. For some reason it made me nervous to wear.


First, ignore my bangs. It had started to snow (hard) and my hair was soaked. Second, meet my lucky elephant necklace. I thrifted this necklace on one of my first thrifting adventures and it is one of my favorite things. I have worn it to several exams and my most recent job interview. Elephants are considered lucky in many cultures and are also known for their intelligence and perseverance. I thought about getting an elephant tattoo, but I've moved past that now; I just need my lucky elephant!!

P.S. Classes are canceled tomorrow which is awesome but sad because I really want to go to my creative writing class! Nerd. Yes, I know.


Update: Photos are small because flickr hates me. Anyone want to gift me a premium account??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne