Saturday, December 19

where i have been..

I know I've been m.i.a. for a bit. I've been busy doing super sneaky Christmas crafting, and cooking, and traveling, and eating fudge! But now I'm settled in Richmond and there is a foot (and maybe more) of snow on the ground and I have time to catch up on blogging (which makes me happy!)

Boyfriend's family let me help decorate the tree... which promptly fell over; then we got to decorate it again! haha.



The beginning of the snow! There were six inches by the time we went to bed! It continued to snow through the night and is still snowing right now! I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne