Friday, December 25

fa la la la la la la la laaaaaa



Christmas is interesting.

Last year I had the best Christmas I can remember.
For some reason everything came together perfectly.

My December was filled with adventures;
I didn't fight with my parents;
I had a beautiful REAL tree;
and everything was good.

This Christmas was not as perfect; but, it was good.
I received presents that were, not only unexpected, but gifts I am truly grateful for. I spent time with family I rarely see and have more days to talk and play and eat with them.

I had a lot of time to think today but Christmas is not time for great reflection so instead I'm going to go make tea, find another brownie, and curl up with my new book (thank you Santa!).


I hope your day was filled with unbridled joy; and if not, I hope you at least spent one moment smiling and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne