Saturday, December 19

comfort food

For many years all I ate was peanut butter and macaroni and cheese. I was the pickiest of picky eaters and I'm sure when I have kids I will be doomed to cater to their food needs as payback.

While I was in Maryland doing crafty things my friend Katie volunteered to give me a little cooking lesson. We finished my Christmas project and got to work in her kitchen. The picture below is from her kitchen; I love her apartment!

We made Alton Brown's Mac and Cheese and biscuits. It was super easy to make and super delicious! I think I will be making this again soon.



1 comment:

  1. Brendon wants me to comment "except no meat!" poo on him, mac n cheese is enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne