Tuesday, November 10

"you look like summertime"




(jecket: ?; bolero: ?; dress: U.O.; tights: target; boots: DSW)



I just got this dress at the U.O.'s sale for 1/3 of what it originally cost when I first tried it on a few months ago. Yay! I love the color but the fabric is kind of weird. Yesterday was a lovely day (72*) perfect for sitting in the park, smoking a cigar, reading, and snuggling with Boyfriend.
I added a picture of the brown jacket I threw on to keep the wind from chilling me because I'd forgotten how cool it is! I love the ruffles along the front. I'll definitely have to use this more often.
&& I got a lot of compliments on my little braid. I'll have to play with my hair more often.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne