Tuesday, September 8

labor day sale

I was a little disappointed with Monday's thrifting expedition because I didn't find anything that gosh-darn-took-my-breath-away. But I did find some nice things and had a great time with a few friends.

I am in love with the buttons on these high-waist pants.

The weather is cool and dreary today so I got to bundle up in one of my new sweaters and not-quite-matching rainboots


Thrift Store Finds:
- Black mid-calf length wrap
- Red and white sweater
-Black high-waisted pants
- Belt buckle ring
- Fire heart earrings

Grand Total: $15.40
Everything was half off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne