Tuesday, June 30

i've been missing you

Sorry world,

I've been busy. I've been at work & going to my class (thank dios that's over). I've been to Richmond for a girlie adventure. We had friends over at Boyfriend's. That was fun. I have lots of pictures.

I promise I'll share them.

Promise.

See, the problem is I'm never home. I'm always at Boyfriend's. Or at a friends' house. Sometimes I go camping. Sometimes I go to Richmond.

This week I'm going to visit my favorite baby. I'm also going into the city for a folk festival with my love. Plus, we're celebrating the fourth multiple times. *Cross fingers I'll get to see fireworks*.

So you see why I've fallen behind?
I'll update soon.

I promise.

-Sarah Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne