Friday, April 17

This is from a 7-11. I love the idea of wine; so far I've only found one I like (this isn't it).
Went to work with Boyfriend & watched The Usual Suspects. Kevin Spacey has this amazing ability to always be devious & creepy & still awesome. Very good movie!



I love finding notes but these art journals/diary were almost (almost) too personal to read. Beautiful sketches though.

Both of my thrifted new shoes hurt my feet! Wicked Witch of the West effect =)

My Lolita sunglasses & my vintage lilac dress were waiting for me at home! YAY!!

D.C. tomorrow with The General & Boyfriend. Should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading sixbeforebreakfast and taking the time to comment. I read every comment and am so very grateful to have such awesome readers.

Thanks kittens!

Sarah Yvonne